Friday 9 February 2018

Notes to self


 Friday is Diary Day..... week 7
 I will be needing to make a  few   ' notes to myself'  this week.
 Two of the group meetings that I go to in  the Library, which is in the next village
 are always good for a  chat at coffee time,  we are hoping that we can keep it open,
 it such an airy spacious place to meet.
 But,  cost always  plays a large part in our Councils keeping these buildings open.
 So we are hoping for some good news and fingers crossed
 we will be safe from closure for another year.



I quite liked the colourful pre-printed page for this coming week, but as I am  not really a fan of plain pages  I had to add a few stencils to the plain diary side of the page.
I used a stamped word quote adding some found relatives and a few die cuts.

Thank you for calling in to see me
 and I hope you all have a good weekend.



14 comments:

  1. What a pretty page, sweet with the addition of the young ladies and your everyday sentiment tells a true tale. Wishing all goes well at your meetings this week, I know first hand how the lack of funds and council cuts can make a massive impact of local services.
    Wishing you a creative week ahead Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your journal Yvonne. Every week you give us something a little different, and this week it is another pretty spread. I love these colors. They feel like spring. :) Hope you have a fantastic weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background colors and patterns. They certainly make the beautiful children pop forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your latest calendar entry. Those little TH paper dolls and found relatives are beautiful, and your stencils that truly completed the pages. Stunning colors and great composition, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page and I am loving your posts...nice and interesting.xx [aNNie]
     ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a sweet and pretty page, and love the additions of the stencils on the left side. Hope your library stays open. Ours is only open 3 half days a week now. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pages! I love the way you extended the design onto the blank page with the stencilling, and the pretty girl dolls and wording are the perfect way to depict your group meetings next week too 😁. We had the same thing here with the council wanting to close libraries, I hope yours will stay open! Wishing you a wonderful weekend and have fun next week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Journal spread, I can't look at it enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful way to decorate your pages! My pages are a bit haphazard as I add thing during the week! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your diary spread is amazing --- a wonderful
    I hold my fingers crossed for your library!
    Happy Sunday!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pages Yvonne!
    Hope the library stays open for you.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very beautiful spread Yvonne. I do hope your group stays open. Our libraries are only open 3 days now which is such a shame

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept.

    หนังสืบสวน

    ReplyDelete